Bubba was my best good friend.
this is the greatest breaking bad video ever and it’s not even 10 seconds long
I’d love to be able to paint w/ watercolors but I can’t layer for shit
Snails Kiss On Cherries [photo by Vyacheslav Mishchenk]
THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT MY LIFE TO BE
okay but seriously
when i want a hug what i really want is a Ghibli hug.
because i mean-
in the WORld
all i want is attention but only from certain people
there will be no failure on my canvas; a personal mix
01. a song that makes you want to fall in love; the book of love – peter gabriel
02. your favorite pump up song; nine lives - aerosmith
03. your favorite song to rock out to; i’m in it - kanye west
04. a song that reminds you of summer; luv haus - kreayshawn
05. a song you’d like to think describes you; paper bag – anna nalick
06. a song you always hum in the shower; the lums of the water – rayman origins soundtrack
07. a song that reminds you of someone; nearly witches (ever since we met) – panic! at the disco
08. what you like listening to in the car; video phone - beyonce
09. a song for your best friend; london bridge - fergie
10. a song to heal a heartbreak; hypocrates – marina and the diamonds
11. your favorite song from a video game; gloo gloo – rayman legends soundtrack
12. a song you know all the lyrics to; you make me feel - cobra starship
13. a song to kiss to; body electric – lana del rey
14. a song by your favorite artist; I’m legit – nicki minaj
15. a song that you like to fall asleep to; scherzo n°7 – sander cohen
16. a song that makes you feel passionately; currents convulsive – pierce the veil
17. a song that makes you feel better when you’re down; come close - saosin
18. a song that reminds you of something you love; brick by boring brick - paramore
19. a song you grew up on; jack-a-lynn – jethro tull
20. a song you associate with your favorite video game; overture – the phantom of the opera
i only care about inner beauty
like bone structure
The fact that I’m legally an adult is hysterical
Stalactite supervisor John Sato examines new formations with disappointment.
"A proper stalactite grows downward," said Sato, "But these younger stalactites are rebellious and have little respect for tradition. We’ve caught them growing sideways, diagonally, I saw one just yesterday that grew down at first but then went straight back up again into the rock ceiling."
Numerous theories abound as to why the stalactites are growing more bold. Some blame global warming for chemical shifts in the dripping minerals. Others feel television is to blame. But Sato has another theory:
"Many stalactites today come from modern rock. Classic rock held superior morals and produced straight stalactites. But modern rock, such as hard rock or acidic rock aren’t so solid. To keep stalactites on course, we must examine both the rocks and the role played by the minerals, the substance they communicate downward. Only with a comprehensive study of rock and role will we come to an understanding of the problem, and begin to move toward a solution. Such as an opaline silica solution, or a 50% fluorite solution."
Others feel that blaming rock is a cop-out, and that the problem lies with society’s standard of binary geological roles. Said Peter Saenz of GLAAD (Geological Land Appraisal And Diagnostics), “Who are we to say a stalactite has to be straight and hook up with a stalagmite? Maybe some stalactites are meant to meet other stalactites, maybe some stalactites want to find their own way through the caves. It’s not for us to dictate.”
This viewpoint has proven controversial, with high ranking clergy at the Vatican stating, “The Bible clearly states that speleothems are between one stalactite and one stalagmite, and that it is the stalactite’s role to descend upon the other.”
Peter Saenz retorts that the Vatican needs to mind its own business about what others go down on.